OF THE WORLD IS HSP
SPECIES HAVE IT
OF HSP'S ARE EXTROVERTS
My name is Louise Henning and I started this community after being home – exhausted from work. I noticed I had a hard time processing everything that was going on around me, I took on other peoples feelings, had a hard time with loud noises and strong scents. I needed a lot of time for myself to recharge and most important of all; silence.
I had a hard time finding a place where I could find likeminded, so I decided to create one myself. A safe little cloud where I could connect with other and also have other highly sensitives not feel alone in what they experience. My mission is to shine positive light on being highly sensitive.
- Are you easily overwhelmed by bright lights, strong smells, fabrics, or loud noises?
- Do you get overwhelmed when you have a lot to do in a short amount of time?
- Do you avoid violent movies and TV shows?
- Do you need to withdraw during busy days to a place where you can have privacy?
- Do you have a rich inner life?
- When you were a child, did people see you as sensitive or shy?
A Highly Sensitive Person is someone who has a better tuned nervous system and experiences physical, mental or emotional responses to stimuli.
Everyone can feel sensitive at times, and everyone reacts to stimuli every now and then, but being a highly sensitive person means you experience this on a higher level and it can often seem overwhelming. This is why HSPs need a lot of time to re-charge.
Here are ten signs you might be HSP:
1. You’ve been labeled shy, introverted or overly sensitive.
2. You get drained by crowds and need time to revive yourself
3. You’re sensitive to loud repetative noises
4. You have a low tolerance for itchy clothes
5. You often re-charge in the nature
6. When dealing with energy theivs you need alot of time to recuperate
7. You prefer one-on-one interactions
8. You’re uncomfortable with bright lights, strong smells and sudden changes
9. You’re emotionallt exhausted by absorbing other peoples feelings
10. You need a lot of down time