OF THE WORLD IS HSP
SPECIES HAVE IT
OF HSP'S ARE EXTROVERTS
My name is Louise Henning. I’m based in Sweden and I’m a creative dreamer who wants to make the world a better place. I’m a sucker for
self care, the nature and routines. My mission is to help highly sensitive people embrace their sensitivity and live their best life, and to shine positive light on being highly sensitive.
I started this community after being home – exhausted from work.
I noticed I had a hard time processing everything that was going on
around me, I took on other peoples feelings, had a hard time with
loud noises and strong scents and my body craved alone time.
During this time I couldn’t finding a place that spoke to me visually
and where I felt seen and heard, so I decided to create one myself.
A safe little cloud, as I like to call it, where I could connect with
other highly sensitives.
Do you want to know about me? Click here.
A Highly Sensitive Person is someone who has a better tuned
nervous system and experiences physical, mental or emotional
responses to stimuli.
Everyone can feel sensitive at times, and everyone reacts to stimuli
every now and then, but being a highly sensitive person means you
experience this on a higher level and it can often seem overwhelming.
This is why HSPs need a lot of time to re-charge.
Here are 10 signs you might be HSP:
1. You’ve been labeled shy, introverted or overly sensitive.
2. You get drained by crowds and need time to revive yourself
3. You’re sensitive to loud repetitive noises
4. You have a low tolerance for itchy clothes
5. You often re-charge in the nature
6. When dealing with energy thieves you need a lot of time to recuperate
7. You prefer one-on-one interactions
8. You’re uncomfortable with bright lights, strong smells and sudden changes
9. You’re emotionally exhausted by absorbing other peoples feelings
10. You need a lot of down time
Are you still unsure if you are highly sensitive or not? Then I would recommend you taking this self test below.