OF THE WORLD IS HSP
SPECIES HAVE IT
OF HSP'S ARE EXTROVERTS
I started this community after being home – exhausted from work. Being home I realised I was HSP. I noticed I had a hard time processing everything that was going on around me, loud noises and strong scents. I needed a lot of time for myself and most important of all; silence.
I had a hard time finding a place where I could find likeminded, so I decided to create one myself. A safe little cloud where I could connect with other and also connect other HSPs through quotes, shared experiences and emotions.
- Are you easily overwhelmed by bright lights, strong smells, fabrics, or loud noises?
- Do you get overwhelmed when you have a lot to do in a short amount of time?
- Do you avoid violent movies and TV shows?
- Do you need to withdraw during busy days to a place where you can have privacy?
- Do you have a rich inner life?
- When you were a child, did people see you as sensitive or shy?